- We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so.
- We control and operate the Site from our office in India. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- People who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- We do not collect any personal information from our visitors.
- IP addresses are registered only in case of comments are made, for aggregate statistics and diagnosis.
- We do not share any subscriber information like email-id etc.